Responsive Ecommerce Website for Smart Devices
A responsive ecommerce website is needed to excel in any e-commerce business. In order to be successful, your website must be compatible with mobile phones, tablets and smart devices across a wide spectrum of screen sizes and resolutions. As the dynamics of user experience vary significantly to some degree in all these gadgets, you need to ensure that your e-commerce website remains consistent in delivering a rich UI/UX experience. To ensure that you don’t lag behind your competitors, you need to ensure that your website is properly optimized. The following parameters emerge as key success drivers when you look to revamp your websites for smart devices –
- Screen size and resolution – The images, text and its UI need to perform well in both desktops as well as mobile. If you want to make your website mobile friendly, you might need to alter the content and the images as per the size specifications of mobile devices.
- SEO For Mobile Websites – When it comes to ranking high on the list among mobile friendly websites, the right SEO for mobile can definitely help. To customize your mobile website for high search engine ranking with result-driven SEO strategies, you can utilize the services of an experienced SEO manager.
- User Experience – An un-optimized website will make searching for content tougher for the average user, discouraging them to come back again to the same URL. To avoid this, you need to ensure that your website is mobile optimized for all types of mobile devices for a rewarding user experience.
To make your website more mobile friendly, you might need to take all or some of these steps-
- Responsive Ecommerce Website – A responsive website is a cost effective solution if you do not want to spend money on building a separate mobile app and a mobile friendly website. Responsive websites automatically adjust the content and the images to whatever screen size is available to them and thus render uniformly on all devices. These websites work on a fluid, proportion-based grid system, and are well adapted to mold according to the device’s screen size.
- Dedicated Mobile Websites – If you already have a well-developed website and are not looking to optimize it sooner, a mobile friendly website could help your business capture mobile audience. You can divert all your visitors towards your mobile website by adding a prefix or suffix to the original web domain (for instance, m.abc.com). You will not require to alter the original website and all mobile users will have a unique experience every time they visit your website.
- Mobile Apps – The decision to build a mobile app is a costlier one, but comes with its rewards too. A mobile app can help in offering the perfect user experience to your consumers and compels them to go for repeat business with your e-commerce site. By having an exclusive mobile app, you can cherish better control over the user experience. Being available through a mobile app also allows you to access some on-board mobile features on your visitor’s phone such as accelerometer, camera etc.
Being a website owner, you simply cannot ignore the rising power of the mobile user segment in the expanding responsive ecommerce website category. To capitalize on this demand, it is important to go mobile today itself.